Get a quick overview about the different functions of your ineo systems with online learning sessions – everytime and everywhere.
Online, independent, efficient
After purchasing one or more TVR Systems multifunctionals, ineo navigator helps you improving your time management and efficiency. By taking advantage of the online training sessions, everyone in the team can get to know the new device(s) quickly and explore the entire range of functionalities in their own time. Guided by comprehensive explanations, easy and efficient operation is thus guaranteed.
Copying, printing, scanning and faxing: the explanations are clearly structured but flexible! You can watch the sequences consecutively or navigate freely between topics. What’s more, without being bound by time or location, because you can log in to the navigator portal anytime and anywhere via the internet.
Here is a selection of topics that are presented in the easy-to-understand video sequences:
- Copying explains the copy functions such as duplex copying, enlarging and reducing
- Printing explains how to change printer driver settings
- Finishing explains the production of brochures and other functions of the finisher
- User boxes explains how to set up user boxes and their functions
- Scanning/faxing explains how to scan documents and send them to email or fax addresses
- Gives inexperienced users a quick overview on the workings of the new system generation
- Every user can complete the training independently on his own computer
- Access is available anytime and as long as needed
- No dependency on hotlines
- No external instructor required
- No unproductive waiting time
- Processor with 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- DSL-4000 access (4 Mbit/s, 6 Mbit/s recommended)